HCLF Vegan Evidence
Site Map: My weight loss story | HCLF vegan meal plan for weight loss | List of Health Evidence for HCLF vegan diet |
Top Vegan Sources of Nutrients | How to live as long as possible (and disease-free) | Natural Birth Control |
Guide to Veganism in the Bible
Minimalism - what does a person really need in life? | Are Organic Foods Worth the Money?
Calorie Density: How To Eat More, Weigh Less and Live Longer: watch video
Please watch the video fully! He hits all of the points I always make when explaining my HCLF vegan diet to people!
This is why HCLF vegans always say they can eat as much as they want and still lose weight. (As long as you don't eat when you are NOT hungry. Only eat when hungry.)
In the studies, people always overeat on fat. Fat/protein is not satiating enough to make you eat less. Bulky foods with low calorie density and high nutrient density is what fills people up. Only high carb whole foods have this. Refined processed carbs, high fat, or high protein foods don't have this.
No one wants to live the rest of their life calorie-restricting and fighting their weight. Eat HCLF vegan and eat when you are hungry. Don't eat when you're not hungry. Simple and easy intuitive eating.
For those who are still skeptical:
- For all of known human history, every human civilization has existed on high carb low fat almost completely vegan diets: watch video
- For those of you who think the low-carb ancient Eskimo diet was healthy, its not: watch video
- For those of you who are Christian, Adam and Eve were vegan and it is the Original and Best diet for humankind (start around xx:30 for the sermon) : watch video
- Study after study shows that a whole-foods vegan diet is the ultimate factor in preventing (and even reversing) all the diseases we see today (heart disease/cancer/diabetes/etc): watch video
- Why don't mainstream doctors recommend veganism? video 1, video 2
- For those of you interested in animal cruelty and destruction of the environment: video 1, video 2
- Fat causes diabetes, not sugar/carbs: watch video. Also, this Doctor owns another "doctor" who claims fat doesn't cause diabetes: watch video
- You'll also find that no professional health organization recommends low-carb high-fat diets (aka keto/paleo diets). In fact, several of these organizations have strongly spoken against low-carb high-fat diets: https://en.wikipedia...l_organizations
Some of the organizations acknowledge that you can lose weight on a keto/paleo diet, but they also say it is NOT a long-term weight management solution for a healthy life.
The only people recommending keto/paleo diets are fad doctors and online gurus.
You can lose weight on any diet if you restrict calories enough, that doesn't make it healthy or maintainable long-term. For example, if I do a diet of oreos, I can still lose weight as long as I keep the calories low enough. But I will die of malnutrition and eventually my weight will come back when I finally snap and binge.
- The evidence is blatantly obvious too if you just look at the doctors who promote keto/paleo diets vs doctors who promote low-fat-whole-foods-vegan diets: watch video
- "health-conscious" omnivores vs vegans: watch video, Arteries of couch-potato vegans vs meat-eating athletes: watch video (Exercise is a good thing, but you can never out-exercise the effects of your diet.), Do Vegetarians Live Longer Than Health Conscious Omnivores?
- "What about salt?" You don't need it. All whole foods contain a small amount of salt naturally and that's all you need. Don't worry about salt at first. It's more important to avoid animal products and oils and anything else high-fat. Once you've done all of that, then you can worry about decreasing your salt intake. Whole-foods-low-fat vegans usually don't have problems, even with a high salt intake, because their diet is so ridiculously healthy. But if you want to be "perfect", then yes, lots of salt isn't good for you. And you certainly don't need to waste your money buying fancy himalayan salt or any other nonsense salts people will try to sell you. watch video
*(Doug Batchelor is a Seventh-Day Adventist pastor. SDA is a protestant christian denomination that fully believes in everything the Bible teaches, even if its not popular with mainstream generic Christians or what people want to hear is actually in the Bible (such as veganism and the fact that God cares what we eat). Seventh-Day Adventists have been promoting strict vegetarianism (aka veganism) since 150 years ago when our founding leader had visions from God about healthy eating. Keep in mind this was 150 years ago, so medicine was still in the Dark Ages. They still leeched and bled people to "cure" them. Ellen G. White had no medical knowledge. No one was talking about a veggie-diet. But she still received many visions from God and one was about a vegan diet being the Optimal and Original diet for humankind. She personally stated in her books "Cheese is wholly unfit for food". She supported a strict vegan diet based on what God showed her in vision.
You don't have to be a vegetarian to join the church, but it is highly encouraged because it is healthy for you. Many, many SDA members are vegetarian (not vegan). However, Loma Linda, California is a city full of vegan SDA members and they are known as the people who live longest on the planet. The only other place that compares is Okinawa, Japan (also vegan), they live longer than the rest of the Japanese population.
Loma Linda: video part 1, video part 2
100 year old Dr. Ellsworth (heart surgeon, vegan, seventh day adventist. He's still alive and getting older! HAHA! XD
*Side Note: One thing that is very interesting is that the SDA live slightly longer than the Okinawans. Perhaps that is the difference between a 98% vegan diet vs a 100% vegan diet. Or perhaps it's another minor factor... like the fact that SDA do not smoke, do not drink, and believe in God --> which is shown to have numerous psychological benefits.
This guy will walk you thru the studies on the traditional Okinawan diet and the SDAs: watch video
Here's another video on the Okinawan diet: watch video
Average Life Expectancy comparison chart - adventists beat the japanese by a few years.
How much evidence has to pile up before people accept the truth and stop destroying their own bodies, the animals, and the planet?
List of movies/books to get yourself motivated:
Movie trailers: (many of these movies can be found on netflix or sometimes on youtube)
My favorite books:
Page Last Updated on: May 19, 2017
Copyright©2016-2017, Arwen17evenstar, All Rights Reserved.